Arrow Lake this empty northern hemisphere
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Sha she says in her made-up language, and even though she followed it with proper words, Mesa felt his anger spike to an unneccessary level. It wasn't right that someone live on his mountain and keep secrets! It was a bit of a leap; he hadn't heard much of trigedasleng and had always assumed that everyone was raised like himself ( taught common, and the northern language of his mother's people ). To hear this otherness added fuel to his rage.

Her petulance smacked him in the face, but more than that, she faced his challenge without issue and Mesa didn't know what to do about it; his father would never have let anyone talk to him like that, would he? Could he be expected to hold up his side of the fight when his training wasn't finished? None of that mattered in the end; Mesa, emotional and distraught and having none of her shit, decides in a snap to do what he feels is right: he shouts in her face.

Who do you think you are, tellin' me what to do? My parents run this place! My dad's the -- general, he was going to say, not that he'd forgotten what happened at all ( how could he ever ), but it was a slip of the tongue. A fracture to add to the growing tumult of this ongoing tragedy. Was the General, and you're a nobody, so shut up! You go bury it if its so important! With that, he turned his back on her.
Messages In This Thread
this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 07, 2019, 04:08 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 08, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 14, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 14, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - September 19, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: this empty northern hemisphere - by RIP Praimfaya - October 19, 2019, 04:14 AM