Heron Lake Plateau came back again to make it clear that he never said it would be demand
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She didn't believe he wanted to make up for what he had done to her for he had run away and avoided her for the longest time. She did believe that he wanted to make his absence up to Deku, she believed that entirely and her gaze softened, tail giving a slight sway "I know you will" her tone wasn't cold anymore but warmed over just the slightest as she met his gaze briefly and exhaled slowly. "Everything I do is for them. Deku and Orochi. Takara and Higoro. Whether we like one another doesn't matter. We are family....you all are my family. If you really mean well then help me give Kamiki another shot. Help me make a home where Deku can grow safely and where we won't...we won't have to suffer and leave again to start all over" her voice wasn't steady, it wasn't strong but instead she was vulnerable. She was offering him another chance, another way to make the home he always wanted and a way to make up for what he had done to her and to Deku and to himself. She was admitting she still cared in a way, admitting she didn't hold as much against him as it had seemed as of recently.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread