Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
Random Event 
In the quiet eaves of a conifer forest, a young buck grazing had been startled by the sudden gyration of earth underfoot. He spooked and darted off at a splintering pace, seemingly outrunning the very noise which growled low and ominous from the moss-carpeted forest floor.

The buck was gone, but the discontent under-earth continued – until at last it trailed off in a low rumble. Much the way thunder can be rendered by inordinate distance, these intermittent noises seemed almost too far away to rouse much alarm in the woodland. A flurry of motes swirled in the idyllic slant of sunshine pylons which speared their way through the conifer canopy, and soon the forest resumed its tranquil atmosphere as if no disturbance had ever happened.

by @Indra
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM