Lake Rodney Body Count
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her silver eyes glinted, the smirk playing at the corner of her lips growing a touch. "Hmmn, or perhaps, all of the above." She shot back without missing a beat. She wouldn't deny it; seeing her old friend again felt good. Right. She could let loose, throw away that innocent little act she had worn for so long around Elysium and be herself. "To be truthful, I was getting tired of acting. I feel that a change of pace...of environment, one where I can show my true colors, is what I need."

Her timing, by chance, couldn't have been better, he said. At this she looked pleased, as if convinced that her arrival marked the final piece of the puzzle to allow everything to slip into place. Vengeance had told her of his plans for this pack before, in many of their conversations. Now it was real. She knew of the details...their mercenary based culture and free for all ranking system. Briefly, she had even met one of his recruits; the russet female Alison. "I don't doubt I will be. This...new chapter of my life will be exhilarating." Her eyes shifted to the landscape beyond him for a split second, then back on his chiseled face. "Speaking of crowds, who can I expect to meet? And, where have you staked your claim?" The last time they had met, such details as these had not been smoothed out yet, if she remembered correctly. Tzila wanted the rundown of the basics.
Messages In This Thread
Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 12, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 13, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 15, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:48 PM