Lake Rodney Body Count
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
His home...her new home, was close. It laid just beyond where he stood, the shroud of fog concealing its hidden pathway. A forest called Haunted Wood. Such a fitting name for a pack of this nature. And for a wolf such as herself, who preferred to cling to the shadows. She was certain she'd feel at home. 

As Vengeance listed off a few names, one of them being Alison of course, she sealed them away in her mind for future reference. Tzila would meet each of these wolves in the very near future. Get to know them and their habits, dissect their strengths and weaknesses. Learn who would prove beneficial as an ally and who would be a potential threat. A young boy by the name of Valour spiked her interest. The youth were so easily molded and influenced. Dark lips parted in a cruel, fang bearing smile. "Not to worry...I will make my presence known amongst them soon enough." She stepped forward, brushing firmly against his side, etching his stench into her fur. "As for the dens...I will take the one of my choosing..." Except for his...that was an unspoken token of her respect. Tail carried high in natural dominance and self-confidence, the shadow Queen let her new hellish King lead her home, acting as if she owned the place already.
Messages In This Thread
Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 12, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 13, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 15, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:48 PM