Hoshor Plains my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the doe she's tracking is obviously unnerved, as is she. the rest of the herd is scattered. almost a week of attempting to scope them out is wasted, now, and the steadily increasing quakes can not be ignored. the fire at dawnlark had had no warning signs, but its effect had been disastrous. she can only imagine whatever these shifts in the earth are leading to, though she has no doubts that it will wreak more havoc than the fire. the prey is reacting, and so should they, but without any idea of what is to come, she does not know what advice to offer Ira and Evergreen. 

the doe begins an odd zig-zagging pattern across the open plain, as if attempting to flee from the minute shifts in the earth that have only just begun again. of course, with no concrete threat to flee from, or instinct instructing where to flee too, the motions of the doe are unsure. she crouches low among the grasses, watching it go and waiting for the movements to subside before deciding on a course of action. 

Messages In This Thread
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 15, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - October 08, 2019, 11:03 PM