Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she might've noticed how vaguely uncomfortable he seemed at their contact, picked up on it with interest if she wasn't so caught up in her own head at the moment. mind still reeling from the whole situation and not in the place to be as sharp as usual. "abaddonshe echoes softly, frowning in his direction as dark eyes seem to properly focus on him for the first time; really seeing him rather than just looking. Pale like herself yet darkness surrounded two crimson orbs which reminded her of the man forming the gang of shadows, his eyes had certainly been noticeable yet this brute had a blue ring circling inky pupils. she inhales shakily, glad to still be able to pay as much attention to detail as usual if she really put her mind to it but her head still ached as if it were a broken limb she was trying to run on. 

"i'm tundrashe finally offers, it's not usual for her to seek or hand out names but it's strangely relieving to be able to state that she was indeed still tundra; brain messed up or not. her salmony tongue slips forth from iron jaws to run along her lips, picking up on a metallic tang where it ran over dried blood that had pooled around the left side of her face. the fur was matted and sticky with the crimson substance, especially around her temple where the contact had been made. her eyes shut for another few moments, huddling close to the reassuringly firm surface of the rock as the world swam and an aching wave of nausea washed over her once more. 

when he spoke again an irrational anger flickered in the depths of her stomach as cold eyes became visible once more and she shot him daggers. "how am i supposed to know what direction if i don't know where the fuck-yet she cuts off the irritable onslaught of words with a sharp sigh. it wasn't his fault she'd hit her fucking head in fact he was actually trying to help, she had to stop taking it out on him and accept that she'd fucked up; it was just pretty damn frustrating not knowing how she'd fucked up. "i'm sorryshe mutters bleakly, glancing around quickly before shifting tired eyes back to him. "i've never been here before and i literally cannot remember anything about how i got here...i'm from blackfeather woods and i need to returnbut how? if only bertók was here and she cannot resist a foolishly hopeful look up at the sky but unsurprisingly the raven wasn't in sight. he never tended to leave the woods when she did siding the rare occasion, dammit. 

she definitely feels a bit better though, stronger too and so she tentatively pushes her body from the support of the stone surface. there's a moment where she wobbles treacherously and is convinced the ground was going to be her next stop but she manages to ride it out and remains standing albeit a little shakily. swallowing she gives a little determined nod and looks back to the brute, still not trusting him one bit but aware that she was in no position to be picky. she'd just have to hope that his intentions truly were good and he wasn't playing some sick game with her.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM