Ravensblood Forest It was all for a reason, it has to be.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Setting this shortly after Elysium disbands.

Although Sunny hadn't responded to his attack in the way Dacio had hoped, to hold his new title as leader over its wolves had done a great deal to bolster his ego. He had many plans for Elysium: to scrap their selfless sanctuary crap and restructure their ranks, weed out those who couldnt support him and set right to work in training their young toward their goal. 

What he did not expect was to lose his crown so swiftly. 

He was disappointed, but refused to sway. Dacio, determined to see his goal through, merely shrugged off the irritation of a pointless takeover and sent a call up for @Opalia to announce their dispersal.

Ravensblood Forest was familiar to the Drakru siblings, for they'd rested there during their hunt for Dalia all those months ago. Dacio found comfort in trailing through its bleeding trees, though he was troubled. Where would they go now? The cold season would soon be upon them and without the support of a kru, he was afraid they might suffer. "I don't like the idea of being so far from the coast," he told his golden littermate, "but did you see how quickly the herds moved on after the earth first shook? I feel we'll have a better chance if we go further inland."

He looked over a shoulder at her then, grey-green eyes soft as he sought her pale features. What would he be without her never-ending support? Where would he be? Opalia was his grounding, he was sure, and she was a main driving force behind his determination to build something formidable.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
It was all for a reason, it has to be. - by Dacio - September 18, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: It was all for a reason, it has to be. - by Opalia - September 18, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: It was all for a reason, it has to be. - by Dacio - September 21, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: It was all for a reason, it has to be. - by Opalia - September 22, 2019, 03:41 PM