The Heartwood I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
He and @Opalia parted ways that morning with the promise to reunite come sundown, as they often did when travelling together. Two separate pairs of eyes and sets of paws covered more ground than they did collectively, so it made sense to search unfamiliar territory alone - especially with the serious lack of prey to deal with. Besides, one Drakru sibling was never too far from the other.

There was something comforting about the Heartwood, as though it radiated safety. Dacio took his time as he meandered through, careful on his dark paws and nose actively searching for any signs of a claim. He maintained alert for a sniff of prey, hopeful that something might've passed through recently, but whatever scent he detected suggested that any creatures who'd deposited there were long gone.

A dark ear rotated atop his head at the crack of branches overhead, and Dacio pointed his muzzle skyward to spot a squirrel awaiting the opportunity to forage on the forest floor. It had seen the wolf however, and watched it warily with beady black eyes. The young warrior did not stare, choosing instead to glance away and carry on, hopeful to lure it into a false sense of security so he could return to hunt when it was less on edge.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - by Dacio - September 21, 2019, 06:53 AM