Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
For @Praimfaya. Please allow @Opalia to post first.  :)

On reuniting with his sister, he at once brought his discovery of Eske's Fos Goufa to her attention. He shared with her the contents of this thread of which I'm really sorry but it's 7am, Rebel hasn't had coffee yet and she's too tired to go into detail.

The Drakru siblings discussed the situation at length that evening, weighing up the pros and cons of accepting Praimfaya's very tempting (and terrifying) offer. Would the coalition consider them natrona for Wintering with a traitor's daughter, for their aid in the founding of a Roangeda? He could understand how it might offend Heda, but would they rather their eyes and ears in the Teekon perish to
the cold season? 

Dacio wasn't sure how he felt about it, but with the shaking earth and the disappearing herds he felt increasingly uncertain of their fate. They were Gona, warrior wolves, destined to die gloriously on the battlefield. He would not stand by to watch his sister succumb to starvation - not for his pride, not for anything.

"She wishes to meet you," he told Opalia, "I suggested we sleep on it, and travel to her fen at dawn to deliver our decision."

So that's what they did, though the uncertainty remained. The brother-sister pair ventured South and, upon their arrival to the edge of Praimfaya's turf, Dacio lifted his pastel gaze to exchange a glance with Opalia - keen to gauge how she might feel on the matter now that they were so close. He then turned his dark muzzle skyward to announce their arrival before settling to await the Wanheda's approach.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM