Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
tags for reference! swear posts will get shorter soon! just a lotta mental shifts to cover rn

he apologises. she is not quite sure as to why as simple an uttering as 'sorry' comes as such a surprise to her but having been prepared for some sort of snarky comment; the refreshing nature of such a genuine word almost catches her off guard. unequipped to offer back anything, she simply nods yet dark eyes notably soften and tensed muscles slowly begin to let go of their unease. so tundra simply stares, tail tip twitching restlessly as she blinks; lost for what to say but feeling a strange need to fill the silence, to give him reason to stay. she cringes inwardly at the thoughts, shame burning in her gut for such wants; such weakness. yet there's little fight left in her and so they continue to fester, stomping about proudly at the lack of willpower to chase them off. ears straighten quickly at his next words before seeking her head once more as they lean back. 

anxiety translates into a defensive pride, tail sweeping around her as eyes harden once more; narrowing sharply on the pale man. "what's that supposed to mean?it escapes into the air like an icy arrow shot right in his direction. she was still a member of blackfeather, surely the wood's scent hadn't begun to betray her already? yet it's with a pang of dulling distress that she realises the only woodland scents to accompany the twitch of her nose is what clung to the trees she resided under, her home....her wolves, truly gone. her body falls back onto her haunches, shoulders hunched as teeth grit angrily. why had the world chosen to punish her for her crimes now, of all times? yet perhaps it made sense, why punish her when she felt nothing; that wouldn't make any difference. no, they were smart, let her think she could start again only to snatch it from her grasp and leave her crippled? like that night...

she inhales shakily, perhaps @Maegi was right, maybe gods were real...and oh so very cruel. yet she did deserve it didn't she? an eye for an eye, one couldn't live a life of cruelty and expect none of it to be returned. balance. the thought of the nona brings forth a wince, would maegi think she'd abandoned them once things had gotten tough? she'd honestly prefer the woman thought her dead but she'd seen the growing distrust in the scarred woman, wolf after wolf had left her- why would she see tundra's sudden disappearance as anything else? 'gods, if you's are out there..don't let my punishment taint the lives of those i've cared about..' it's thought fiercely yet only moments later her head shakes sharply; what was she doing? there were no gods, and if there was /which there wasn't/ they were too heartless to deserve such a title, monsters suited much better.

him. she had almost forgotten his presence and starts slightly, surprised by the expectation to look upon @Aries , not the pale brute. yet, strangely enough it's not accompanied by displeasure that it was this wolf she had to be in the company of. no, despite the reproachful glare; daring him to make a go at her for her odd behaviour, she still remains glad that he remains. straightening, she focuses on the question she'd paid no attention to when he'd first uttered it. "i'm sorryhis apology is tossed right back as her eyes focus on the dappled floor. "yes the've affected me too, they have...stolen me from my homeshe refuses to use the word 'lost', pride still managing to remain despite her previous little display. "so there's no end to the earth's anger, no? i had wondered was it simply where i was based but you...she had been about to call him a wanderer but having been so caught up in herself, it's only now that she realises he too smells different. whilst she had been stripped of the scents of others, he had gained them. 

"you joined a pack?she interrupts herself, voice raising to express the question to her words, the want to know more. she would always be a blackfeather wolf but...was it safe for her to remain alone in such dire times?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Tundra - October 18, 2019, 03:31 PM