Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the breeze picks up; dancing between their forms as the trees whisper with increasing excitement high above. she inhales deeply, focusing on the refreshing air travelling to her lungs before slipping out once more to rejoin the enviroment around her. she was alive, she could still inhale the world around her; as shitty as her situation may be one had to hold onto these silver linings. the hit to her head may have stolen a day and with it vital information from her mind but it could've taken so much more; all these days stretching before her could've been snatched from her grasp as well. a soft chuff, it was still achingly difficult all the same.

deep, rumbling tones snatch her back from the twisting spiral she'd fallen prey to once again. dark eyes lifting to focus on him, the words carry such a relatable meaning that her breath hitches slightly in her throat. dropping the look once more, a soft smile plays fleetingly at her features as she allows a miniscule shake of her head. "so strange...she murmurs, lilting tones joining the breeze as she shoots him a side look; head tilted to the side. "something most wouldn't relate to, no? yet...you did the exact same for me i...a slight shrug concludes her scattered thoughts. just an odd coincidence that they both happened to come across each other and be able to provide exactly what they needed, just a coincidence. yet here he is again, at another of her greatest lows...a thoughtful frown reigns supreme over pretty features once more.

"no, not to me. i was in a really bad place as well...i can confidently say you helped me as much as i helped youher tongue runs absentmindedly over pearly fangs. she hadn't noticed just how pressing his gaze had been upon her until feeling its immediate absence which drew her own gaze to his pale form. his uncertainty comes across as so foreign to her and she absentmindedly moves closer, tail swishing slowly at her hocks as she lowers to a crouch to find those golden orbs once more. "want to...talk about it?it's such a weird offering that she almost falters for fear that she worded it wrong but no, it hung in the air between them and this time its her gaze that flickers almost bashfully. 

in the morning reality would climb into their world with the sun but for now, the night could be there's surely?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Tundra - November 21, 2019, 04:22 PM