Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
the wound on her face is most definitely infected, to some degree, though she doesn't yet try to seek out Serem. she should be able to deal with this on her own, anyways. she can sort-of remember the herbs Moonshadow used all those weeks ago, and is certain she'll stumble across them eventually. 

early morning finds her near the borders, wolfing down (hehe) the frightened ground squirrel she'd barely managed to nab a quarter of an hour earlier. even as she eats, apprehension trickles down her spine; mini-rumbles have been ongoing since midnight, and she's certain something big is coming; what, she's not yet sure.
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM