Redhawk Caldera I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With recent events, he had begun wandering further away from the Woods in order to investigate the trembling. Though he had asked for the pack to gather what they can, he still went on his way to do his own - he kept closer to Nightwalkers’ lands for the sake of keeping easy to find should anyone come back searching for him to deliver the news.

He found himself back in the Caldera. There was nothing left of the woman with the stars in her pelt, and so that was not the reasoning for his return. In fact, he remembers only her being dead and nothing more, the details were no longer important to him - but there was something new that caught his attention instead. The sight was not hard to miss. 

She was small. Certainly not a pure wolf. The mud-blood of a canine padded through the crags, and looking for a little bit of fun, the behemoth approached. Never one to turn his back on what could be entertaining... at least, when he had some time on his paws that could be wasted. Watch your steps, the earth is still rather unstable...​ He said, approaching her head-on as there was no attempt to hide his presence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry - by Vengeance - September 27, 2019, 01:51 PM