Great Bear Wilderness Demons among us
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Rolling her shoulders back with a tip of her neck, she flashed him a smirk. "Fair enough." She would rise from her seated position and began coming towards him, with a little sway in her step, of course. Though that smirk remained, her features darkened, the light in her eyes containing a quiet sort of fury. The kind of the most feared variety. 

"He did what he does best. Being himself." She stated, before moving on to explain further. For it was oh so much more complicated than a clash of his personalities. "Although I may have been the first born, he was always the favorite. Always better, always outclassing me in every facet." Tzila's inky form tinted with her signature crimson scarf, began to circle Black Hat now, with slow, precise steps. Slowly she coiled in closer with each turn. "No matter how great my efforts, how desperately I tried to excel...to please my family, he struck me down every time. While I was ridiculed...shamed. Shoved aside as a disappointment. And all the while, he basked in it. Every fucking god damn moment." Now she stepped close, rising up again to drape her fore legs over his shoulders. Down the length of her muzzle she stared at him, with slitted eyes. "So I did to him what I nearly did to you. I ruined his oh so perfect image, the dashing charmer everyone so adored." Her voice was low...toxic, while a smile only fit for a devil rested on her lips.
Messages In This Thread
Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 02, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Demons among us - by Black Hat - October 04, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 10, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Demons among us - by Black Hat - October 11, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 11, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Demons among us - by Black Hat - October 11, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Demons among us - by Black Hat - October 12, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 15, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Demons among us - by Black Hat - October 16, 2019, 01:54 AM
RE: Demons among us - by RIP Tzila - October 16, 2019, 05:54 PM