Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Skipping Hono due to being inactive

Each time he thought he found a decent enough foothold, the earth fell away beneath his paws and he was descending back into the water. At this point, he was completely drenched, cold, and miserable—oh, and pissed off. Primarily at himself for not being more careful but also at the state of the land as a whole; if the territory was just how it had always been, this wouldn’t be a problem right now. But it was, and he was getting more and more frustrated with each second that passed.

After several more failed attempts, Alexander was able to drag himself out of the water and back onto (somewhat) solid ground. It was around then that he also took notice to the drastic decrease in space between himself and the others. Realising that he probably wouldn’t be able to get away without risk of falling back into the water, he stood his ground and stared at them, figuring he would just get the conversation done and over with.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM