Cedar Sweep That's a lot of damage
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
So uh, in my mind his injury is a slightly cracked hip. I had a cracked elbow that healed with no medical attention and occasionally hurts, so thats my plan with this guy. Plus I don't know theres anything any wolf could do in game. So yeah! Just letting you know.

The look, her actions, the way she froze. It was burned into Ryes' retinas, and remorse was seared into his heart. He never wanted to make, Effie, of all wolves, to feel that sort of fear. The guilt hit harder after she gave her reasoning for waking the male abruptly. He took her concern to heart, wanting to hug her in the moment. Both in apology and thanks, Rye even went as far as standing but his hip got in the way with pain. The male sucked in air through clamped teeth, and with the pain came dizziness. He was quick to sit back down, letting the rolling fuzz pass by before speaking up.

"Sorry, I'll explain in a minute," he said, referring to his actions a moment ago. "But please, do not feel guilty for concern. I'm more thankful than anything for you concern." He smiled through the pain but unfortunately letting a whine slip through. His body was tensed as he sat awkwardly on his right hip (his left being the injured one). "To explain, in short, I am injured. My hip was hit by a rock, a land slide or something come upon the Groves entrance. I'm not sure if our home is blocked but that shake really did a number on everything. We should go and check." His mind ventured to Towhee, he was scared for her, she couldn't hear and if she was anywhere near that slide - Rye stopped himself, that thinking would get him nowhere. For now, his concern was Effie and his leg.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 09, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 09, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 12, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 13, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 18, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 19, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 21, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 21, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 23, 2019, 11:52 PM