Greatwater Lake Didn't I sing all wrong? Acadia is gone
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
bringing this forward to present. also referencing araceli's absence for the past two weeks. other tag for reference as well
Little remains for her and her family at the lake, yet Nirali finds herself returning, trailing the thread of her hopes as if it is a scent on the breeze. Her sister has been gone far too long, leaving no word nor hint to where she might have gone. Vanished, as if she had never existed at all. But the fear in @Eleni's eyes always reminds Nirali that their sister is out there, somewhere.
And fine, most likely, she tells herself as the lake comes into view. Perhaps @Araceli had simply wandered too far — perhaps something caught her interest. Perhaps something like a dashing young man by the lakeside, engaged in a staring contest with his own reflection.
But Araceli's scent does not come to her as she approaches. The only scents in this place are stale, save her own and the boy's. Her gaze flits over him briefly as she draws up alongside him, settling on his reflection in the murky water. Never seen yourself before? She asks after a moment, masking her amusement at the notion. She doesn't want to irritate him just yet; maybe he has seen Araceli somewhere.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
Didn't I sing all wrong? Acadia is gone - by Merrit - October 11, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: Didn't I sing all wrong? Acadia is gone - by Old One - November 14, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Didn't I sing all wrong? Acadia is gone - by Merrit - November 24, 2019, 06:24 PM