Broken Antler Fen they are mine and i am theirs
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
While the rise of Roangeda brought forth the anticipation of a new beginning for its wolves, Dacio could not help the quiet consideration for what it meant for him. There was an emptiness in the hollow of his chest to hear Praimfaya's voice echo over their land, a numbness in him as he maintained his silence to listen as each howl lifted to join the announcement of their future Wanheda.

This is it, he thought fiercely, as squeezed shut, it's time to let go.

This was both exciting and agonising. It was bittersweet, and Dacio felt the weight of his emotion as his thoughts turned to the name he'd so desperately clung to. He remembered the pride in his mother's eyes at her son's ascension, the jealousy his sisters harboured at such an achievement. Drakru was everything to him: a connection to his father, to his comrades who once roamed the cliffs, to a pack and Heda he'd have given his life for.

Dacio turned his muzzle skyward, breathed deep the crisp morning air as he tried to remind himself that although Drageda had fallen, it would live on in he and @Opalia. It would forever belong in their weary hearts, from which pieces would always be left on the cliffs they'd been born to.

When Dacio's own proud song joined that of his packmates, he did so not as Drageda's Gona but as Roangeda's Klikalida.

He did so as Dacio Roankru.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
they are mine and i am theirs - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Aleks - October 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Dacio - October 31, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Opalia - November 02, 2019, 12:39 AM