Broken Antler Fen they are mine and i am theirs
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
In the chill of the crisp early morning, Praimfaya lifted her voice in song to announce the culmination of their efforts as one whole, Roangeda. This welled a nice share of satisfaction in the yearling warrior's chest; finally, something worthwhile, and while not as coastal as her picturesque future may have been, it was tangible and present.

Yet bittersweet, indeed. The weight of it not lost on her, Opalia paused, having only just begun for the day herself and swung her ears to the voices that soared. Other kru joined in, the message gained its power, and she couldn't yet rush headlong to join them--not immediately. It was Dacio's affirmation she needed first, and absolutely foremost.

But in the very instant she heard his voice proclaim it so as well, she was there to join him--always, in holding together and letting go..

Her own note gained strength as it went, testament to her still-settling.. adjusting, growing.. but, it was now to be her everything, despite the fruitless siren's song to the cliffs she still swore she heard dimly past everything else. She was willing herself to know, undoubtedly, that this was going to be the right choice for them both; so far, it certainly had been and for once, more than before in quite some time, their future had some backbone to it. This marked a turning point, and she was determined to see it be one for the best.

When she lowered her nose to let silence settle, her piece said to crisen them as one, she kicked up a slow lope towards the outskirts to patrol to rove on more to see what else the day might have for her.
Messages In This Thread
they are mine and i am theirs - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Aleks - October 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Dacio - October 31, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Opalia - November 02, 2019, 12:39 AM