Wapun Meadow But I still want you to hurt
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
all good. i tend to leave spar posts open-ended—in that, i’ll type a general area aimed for with an attack but leave the actual contact point open for the player to decide. makes things easier and pp avoidable, so feel free to decide for yourself where xan actually hits!

Teeth met flesh and with the puncture came the sweet, metallic taste of success over his tongue; what once filled him with joy and made his pride swell did nothing of the sort now. It was just another attack, just another bite—he was too tired to take anything away from it, too exhausted from the constant running, the fighting. But that exhaustion did not make him cease, nor even slow him. All it managed to do was make him careless, throwing himself fully into battle and shrugging off any inklings of caution that were tempted by coming to fruition.

But just as his teeth were inflicted upon the boy, the boy’s jaws found their way to Alexander’s neck; though his throat was missed, the flesh was still tender, unaccustomed to the danger that came with a careless driver. But the contact was brief and the retreat immediate, the slinking figure appearing to fall back into a defensive standpoint. And while he could have stopped there, could have carried on with his life as if the boy had never crossed his path, the Inuk could not back away. He circled, a bear inspecting its prey, before lunging at Awol once more. Only this time, his jaws remained clamped shut and his head tucked, intending to body-check the yearling in an effort to get him on the ground.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - October 31, 2019, 06:25 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 12, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 20, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 21, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - December 05, 2019, 06:35 PM