Overture Downs but if I keep going crazy like this
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star was unaware for a bit as the man approached. But after not too long, she realized something had appeared in the corner of her eye. In her peripheral vision, there it was, a glistening figure not unlike herself in color. Her head turned in curiosity to get a glimpse of the stranger who seemed to be headed straight towards the old woman. A white wolf with a build much larger than Star's. Surely they could see her... did they specifically head in her direction with intent to address her, she wondered? She was confident she had not crossed any marked borders, unless her nose had begun to fail her in her old age.

After standing and staring at the distant man for a moment, she began to approach him as well. She politely let out a friendly bark in his direction to inform him that she was approachable. The closer she got, the more she seemed to squint at him even as his figure became clearer. Her forehead creased in thought. There was something familiar about this man that she couldn't quite put her paw on. It felt as if his name or story was on the tip of her tongue, and yet, she could not recall the slightest detail. She wondered if perhaps at this age she was becoming delusional, recognizing wolves she had never known. Surely she would have remembered the friends she once had? What was still unknown to her, floating at the edge of her memory, was that this was not exactly a friend.

Even though the appearance of the man was only something she distantly recalled, his voice had been one that bounced around the walls of her brain for years after, a voice that told her how nobody had come to search for her, how loyalty wasn't as important as she once thought it was. But her memories had not yet come back to her. So she put on a slight smile in the direction of the man, hesitant to ask if she had once known him, lest he believe her a crazy old hag.
Messages In This Thread
but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 10, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 11, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 18, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 18, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - December 05, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - December 21, 2019, 02:53 PM