The Heartwood so she walked away, devastation in her world
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Friendly. Though shy, the young lady was friendly enough to offer Hieronymous an amicable swish of the tail and continue the small conversation he had initiated. Softly and quietly maybe, but at least he wasn't ignored. Now he was able to soak in her appearance, she was small, smaller than most wolves he had ever seen, perhaps she was one of those mix-breeds he had seen a few times before in his travels. They were more common than one would think, and he himself was often mistaken for one due to his odd coloration. 

Even her curvy tail indicated more so that she was a dog mix rather than a coyote, no coyote he has ever seen had such a trait. 

He couldn't help but notice how she wouldn't look at him in the face, it piqued his interest as his head naturally dropped just enough to try and beckon her to talk to him eye to eye rather than him staring at her from above the neck. Dwyn. he repeated her name softly before taking his own exuberant bow. Lowering his head closer to the earth, a paw tucked under his belly, while his tail flagged above him in its own rhythm of glee. 

Greetings lady Dwyn. I am Hieronymous, a newcomer to Kaistleoki. I come seeking food, I know these are trying time for all, but it wouldn't hurt to ask? Lifting his head just enough, he kept his bow and winked playfully.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
so she walked away, devastation in her world - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: so she walked away, devastation in her world - by Hieronymous - November 14, 2019, 04:56 PM