Cassiopeia's View back in black
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila would much rather forget about the ocean and stay as far away from it as possible. It was tied in to her past, and the awful times she had as a child in those days. Her dark features smoothed out some while he proceeded to explain while he struck out on his own. He had an adventurous streak, it seemed. A man with desires...goals of her own. Her faint smile returned. She wondered what he dreamt to achieve, and for what reasons. For now she simply replied with "Yes...why settle when there is so much more. Potentially for the taking, if one wants it bad enough."

Now it was her turn to indulge, to share with him what she knew of the Teekon. And perhaps, some of her backstory. Retaining that playful, faint little smile, she was silent a moment. She turned, giving him an inviting look that said 'join me' before leaping up to the very slab on which he previously rested. There she waited, stretching out to lounge comfortably on her belly. When he was beside her, Tzila resumed speaking. "My reason for coming here in the first place was easy. I wanted to escape from my old, childhood life." Her silver eyes rested on the horizon, rather than on him. "Too many bad memories. Let's...leave it at that." Finally turning to face him, the glint in her eye was dark. Hinting at a wolf who had committed a great sin. And wasn't exactly ashamed of it either. 

"As for my place here...with my pack...they allow me to be who I truly am. They are the second of which I have belonged. The first...was purely by accident." She didn't delve into any further details than that, happy to keep him intrigued. Let him pry for more and she'd see just how much control she really had here. "There is one pack that claims the mountain range directly to the north. Moonspear." Her head tipped up in a sense of pride. "They are a tough, formidable pack. A tightly knit family, from what I have heard. They are our allies, and together, we have staked our claim over the entirety of the Great Bear Wilderness." Her tone had lowered some, hinting at her sense of confidence in the power they held. "To the northeast of our territory is Blackfeather Woods. Further east, you will find another mountain range...the Sunspire Mountains. Not far from Elysium, my first pack, though it has since fallen." She had left out the best for last - the Nightwalkers.
Messages In This Thread
back in black - by Grimsley - November 13, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 13, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 14, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 20, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 20, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 20, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 20, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: back in black - by RIP Tzila - November 21, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: back in black - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 10:30 PM