Haunted Wood Free yourself from yourself
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Proving that she was comfortable in his presence, now that he was a touch less prickly, Tzila reclined on her haunches. But as always, there was just a little tension in her muscles. Should the need arise, in the flip of a switch, she could spring into action, whether offensive or defensive. The subject he proceeded to bring up prompted a slight raise of a dark brow, though he expression remained unreadable.

Her Warlord seemed less than pleased about the outcome with Neverwinter Forest, as if his toes had been stepped on. And they had. To her ears, he was wording it as if the passing of the alliance was both their faults. Her chin tipped down a fraction, the outer corners of her eyes crinkling. "I am." She stated evenly. She took a breath to indicate that she was not yet finished. "If I may." Squaring her shoulders like a solider who perfectly understood their marching orders, she spoke in a level voice. "It was Black Hat alone who spread out the details. It was he who proposed the alliance. I merely listened as a representative of Nightwalkers." She wove in the facts, the un-arguable common sense. "Ranked below him, it was not my place to state my differing opinion." Setting her jaw, her tone was firm. "Were it me alone, I would have chosen my words much more wisely." Tzila was no fool and she was attempting to make it clear that she was not influenced by another. 
Messages In This Thread
Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 28, 2019, 04:58 PM