Haunted Wood Free yourself from yourself
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thing were beginning to clear up. Of course, Tzila was above the likes of the gangly man, testing the waters and seeing what kind of relationships she could build within the pack - he could only hope she was indeed more careful than that and didn't follow such a cocky prick like him blindly with hollow promises. He wasn't certain what her words meant, nor did he focus on trying to clear it up by following up with more questions - instead, he would continue to watch them from afar. Whatever her motives are with him, whatever would come from it, so long as it didn't affect the pack as a whole, it didn't matter to the chocolate-coated man. 

His body tensed as she approached, the full height and size of the Warlord was shown as he squared himself against her, felling the electricity between them as she approached. The lightning caused his fur to bristle, not defensively as the wry smile across his mug would indicate otherwise, but instead, with excitement. I have never underestimated you, you were always my first choice for General, and Consort. But her appearance was too late. The positions were filled. Too busy with her own plans with the fallen Elysium and their bear problems perhaps - but that conversation was long gone. 

I simply question your process, your choices of companionship. He continued, lowering his head just enough for them to meet eye to eye.
Messages In This Thread
Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 28, 2019, 04:58 PM