Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she pretended that she knew him. or at least was friendly with him. cam was utterly perplexed as she refused to leave, instead ignoring mal's threats and his howl and going on about. . . tar? he asked aloud, barely a whisper— her name was belharra, apparently—

and here came markus, now, backing up mal. the two of them rounded on her, their pelts bristling. and though they had spoken words, he couldn't help but—

oh, god, they were here again. he saw them, the shadows (or was that only the shadows between the trees?)—but he swore he could see their eyes and teeth and big, burly frames.

they were here and they were here to kill.

stop, cam moaned, curling into a tight, quivering ball like a frightened hedgehog. stop it. leave me alone.

he just wanted it all to stop. he just wanted peace and quiet.
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM