Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He seemed to not believe him. Was it because he said it? Or did Khepri just not believe in Jaes. His nails curled on the bone, the only show of his...what? His aggravation that he was not believed or trusted?
"What do you think controls our wold? Who do you think made us?" His lips pursed, only a twitch in the corners of his mouth showed his pride in his statement.
Would Maegi be proud?

Then the other boy asked what the purpose was. Rowan didn't know fully, he had to admit.
"I guess Jaes does, otherwise what's the point? I mean in return for favours. We gift him for our existence and he makes our life better."
Admittedly, it hadn't worked. Maybe it was not enough. The rumbles, the deaths, the famine. Rowan would understand why Jaes wanted to punish others for not believing -- clearly not everyone did. So why did his Family get broken? Why was Blackfeather plagued.
Was Maegi wrong? Was Jaes a trickster?

His thoughts scuttled and slithered like mice and snakes. Then they connected and he realised.
Maegi was wrong.
"I.. uh." His small stuttering, trying to relieve himself of conversation before he could find Maegi.
But words escaped him.
And he could not.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM