Blackfeather Woods Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honour.
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her question caught him by surprise, and Venamis curled his lip in disgust. Seriously!? "Fuck you," the boy spat in response, finally finding the strength to lift his frosty stare and fix Maegi with a hateful glower, "you knew who he was to my father and you let him stay. You put me in danger first, so yeah - you are lucky I even said anything at all."

She had let Midar bleed what little resources they had, practically licked his wounds clean for him. Maegi had compromised the safety of those she was supposed to give a shit about, and made it perfectly clear to Venamis that he did not matter. No matter his loyalty and his affection for her, he'd never grow from the title of "Damien's son" for as long as he remained in Blackfeather Woods.

Fangs sheathed but fury continuing to bubble, the raven Melonii's frown deepened as he made to turn his face away. This dark forest had been a home to him and he'd hoped to find his true place among its wolves, but it simply was never meant to be. No matter his efforts or even his silence, nobody gave a damn. So why should he?

If she called after him, barked back in her own anger or even made to inflict damage to his hide, Venamis would already be well on his way to making a swift exit. He was done with Maegi and her band of misfits, and it was time to see if the sun really did shine differently somewhere else.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
RE: Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honour. - by Venamis - November 28, 2019, 09:40 AM