Lost Creek Hollow you'll change me into something bad
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance's ear flicked at the mention of ibis -- she seemed to be sending quite a few wolves his way... he wondered what he was supposed to think of that. arbiter likely wouldn't care for it, not if the wolves weren't going to stay, terance was more bothered by ibis not visiting herself. hm. anyway, he nodded, offering a small smile. i am terance, yes, he told her kindly, and then nodded again to let her continue speaking.

he made a face as he strained to think, listening to the woman as she continued to speak. when she finished, terance shook his head. there was a man who ran it a few months ago... it was a small pack, they weren't very friendly so i never got to interact with them, but i don't know what became of them. i believe they dispersed, though. he said with a small frown, trying to think of that mans name... or anything else. but, no, terance had no information for this lady. 

i'm sorry i can't be more help, he said with a small smile, ears flicking.
Messages In This Thread
you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - November 19, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 03, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 03, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 09, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:14 PM