Blacktail Deer Plateau sleeping lotus [challenge]
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Random Event 
forward-dated to 11/28 so it'll hopefully finish around the ic date <3 rolling 1d15, three rounds! tiny bit of pp so she can give her speech LOL, i can edit out if needed tho
The quiet of the Plateau has given her time to heal, but it has also given her time to grow restless. It's so different from how it had been before she'd left, different from Easthollow, which in her dreams seems far more bustling and lively than it truly ever had been. She doesn't know that, though. She only knows that she is dissatisfied with Rusalka, that she misses her mother's leadership more than she will ever admit. Valette has always inspired loyalty, even in strangers; she doesn't think the same can be said for @Aningan. And part of her is beginning to wonder if she might have the same talent somewhere within her. It seems unlikely — but it's a spark of hope, a hint of purpose.
She circles restlessly, debating her approach for what feels like hours before she feels ready. She has never been in a true fight, not against a prepared and capable opponent like this, and she knows it could go very badly for her. She only wants to help, though, and she can't help but hope that maybe Aningan will see that. She calls for him, and when he (presumably) comes to her, she wastes no time addressing him. I don't want to fight you. This isn't personal or anything, it's just that — Rusalka is so small now, and so quiet, and it wasn't before, when there were other leaders. I'm not them, but growing up I watched my mom lead a really big pack, and I think I could help. So — if you let me help, we don't have to fight, She takes a breath, hoping against hope that something in her words will convince him. Still — But I will fight you if I have to. I want to make Rusalka my home, and I don't want it to fall apart.
Messages In This Thread
sleeping lotus [challenge] - by Keen - November 20, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: sleeping lotus [challenge] - by Aningan - November 21, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: sleeping lotus [challenge] - by Keen - December 05, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: sleeping lotus [challenge] - by Aningan - December 09, 2019, 12:00 AM