Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She seemed insistent of her decision to remain for a time and, although his hesitation lingered, Dacio dipped his muzzle low in reluctant agreement. While Praimfaya was not Wanheda yet, he had vowed to follow her and now was not the time to reject her orders.

"I will see that this information reaches Moonspear," the ashen yearling shared, pastel eyes flitting between the duo as he considered how useless he would be in this situation. Dacio, bred solely to fill the position of warrior, was too hot-headed and impatient to play the role of diplomat - he was better suited back in Roangeda.

His focus turned to his young ward, softened on her pallid features as he prepared to take his leave. "Good luck," he told her with a fond smile, "we will come seeking blood here if you do not return within the week." A dark promise. Easthollow would fall if Roangeda's future commander did not return to them in one piece.

With a polite dip of his speckled snout, he bid his comrade and newest acquaintance a silent farewell before turning and heading back along the trail they'd come.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - December 13, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 03:03 PM