Haunted Wood Punishment was cure for those Who dare to cross the line
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Business before pleasure. Tzila would wait until she was finished giving Vengeance all the details he required before helping herself to lunch. She lowered herself to her haunches comfortably before him, to show he had her complete attention. Her voice was smooth and even when she spoke. Unconcerned.

"They call themselves Roangeda. They have taken up residence in Broken Antler Fen." Close, but at least not right on top of the Nightwalkers front porch. "From what I could gather, I would estimate that they number around six to seven individuals in total." Her face contorted into an amused little sneer with what she said next. "Their leader or ' Worlida' is nothing more than a youngster...barely older than Valour. I believe her name is Praimfaya..." Gleaming silver optics narrowed into thoughtful slits. "...and she appears to be overseen by an older male, Dacio." She took in a sure, steady breath. "They seemed...neutral. The type to keep to their own, although they did express some curiosity about how we are faring with the shortage of game." Rising as a prompt to excuse herself, she paused in passing him. "You should be pleased to know, that this time, there was no mention of an alliance." She smirked. "You call the shots after all." That said, Tzila picked up the oozing body of the coyote she had slain, intent on gorging herself and dividing the leftovers among the caches.
Messages In This Thread