Sawtooth Spire Step into your power.
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
he frowns and her very breathing halts in preparation; partially assuring herself she can handle loss, she always had and yet a growing part of her frantically yells that she could not take another blow. such growing cracks were fit to crumble at the next breeze to come her way. perhaps though, upon closer inspection is it something more akin to bitterness reflected in pale eyes than sorrow or grief? such emotions all tangle together in such intricate ways though and so she simply waits; it's all there is she can do.

the mere heartbeats felt like they lasted a lifetime before he spoke and tentative ears finally lean forth to accept whatever he may toss. a soft exhale, it was okay. not attempting to make little of his evident frustration, she lets a shaky exhale slip visibly into the tense air strung between them. okay. the word floats up in her mind and she latches onto the calm certainty of it; okay...

yet it's quick to fade as all good things seem to wear off with painful speed and she must now focus on what she's been told because well, danger was the keyword there. her brow furrows, dark eyes flickering with her own lingering suspicions. damien's kid, there was an irony in what he says and she actually has to bite back the inappropriate urge to emit a sharp laugh. there's a further curioisty with which she glances upon him now though as her long tail sweeps restlessly at her hocks despite there being a smoother level of calmness to her tone. "immediate danger? or a hunch?she's not trying to belittle what he says by suggesting a lack of truth to it, she truly does just want to know had the man said something to the raven to heighten his suspicions. yet not being too skilled in the area of social graces she doesn't even think to elaborate on that. 

blinking, she murmurs with the faintest traces of bitter humour; "she did perhaps have a soft spot, remember when she brought you back? i didn't agree at all, no offence but i can't say i would've done the same. maybe a bit narrow sighted of me but i just seen you as damien's kid and with that came a list of possible mishaps for the packa shrug as she does add; "i do admit it seems my judgement would have been wrong, unless you're just filling my head with false stories and you're currently fleeing after committing some awful crimethe sharp humour prevails as stronger memories begin to return; he'd called her a bitch hadn't he? she smiles faintly, of course she'd tried to eat his head for it but she'd admired his spunk.

dropping her gaze now, she returns to a solemn state as ears lean back slightly. "i got seperated...there was a landslide, i got hit in the head and with it went my memories so that i didn't know where i was or how to get home. i searched for ages but-a slight clench of her jaw, repulsed by how pathetic the whole thing sounded but it also felt...almost good to finally get to say it to a blackf- well ex blackfeather wolf, even if she doubted he had a care in the world for her woes of getting lost.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Step into your power. - by Venamis - November 29, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Andraste - November 29, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - November 29, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - November 30, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Andraste - December 01, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 01, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - December 02, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 02, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Venamis - December 02, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Step into your power. - by Tundra - December 03, 2019, 06:52 PM