Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
What do you mean you aren't aware of what you did? Didn't your sorry excuse for a mate tell you anything? Oh, of course, he didn't, he just wants to smoother up to you for his own ego and power! Vespera angrily thought with her muscles tensing up as her claws began to slowly scrape the ground with deep gashes. But she recollected herself, was Valette truly to blame? The young female lowered her muzzle a bit in deep thought as she blinked slowly, she had to remember that Leta's life was on the line so of course, Valette would focus on her safety rather than Vespera's personal predicament.

But that still doesn't change what happened, no matter how many excuses she tried to come up for the Matriarch.

The dark female drew back a deep sigh, her eyes closing to with her chest rising and falling, how would she word this? She opened her gaze and lifted her muzzle to meet Valette's confused glance, "I just want to know why, why did you leave me when I needed you most?" Her sentence came out like her voice was breaking and she was about to form tears, but she didn't, her eyes squinted with her brows slightly curved and her ears moved slightly back. She figured she would leave Valette more confused so she added more to her statement, "I know your kin is more important... But... You are important to me, I have so much respect for you... and what had happened shouldn't have occurred, I would never wish so much pain on someone. But you left me, you left me under his torment, his punishment, why did I deserve it? What did I do? Is comforting someone you love and respect a crime? I thought this was family." Her voice was starting to crack under the pressure and she felt her heartbeat rapidly increase with every word she uttered.

She wanted to forget it, but she couldn't, she felt lied to.

"So I am not allowed to show signs of grief and sorrow and comfort? Am I only reduced to the sidelines? What is a family that doesn't let others comfort each other? What is a family that punishes mourning?" She drew back a gasp and stepped back a bit and sat on her haunches with her body slightly shaking and her breathing short with exhaustion. Vespera swallowed and tipped her muzzle down to the ground, her vision was starting to become blurry with tears but she tried to blink them away. "I couldn't stay... If I had remained on this territory, then I could only promise an outburst that I didn't want you to see..." The female mumbled, not even looking at Valette, "I didn't want to hurt anyone... So I tried to take matters into my own paws... In more ways than one..." That last line stung for the memories of her suicide attempt flowed through her mind, the urge to take her own life felt so right to her, she didn't care if others were affected by it.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 08, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 08, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 11, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 23, 2019, 01:04 PM