Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera didn't take her eyes off him as Valette did the talking for her by stating that she didn't like him and didn't sugar coat anything. The female felt a pool of sweat drip down her legs, she really wasn't prepared for this confrontation for the Matriarch made what seemed to be a snarky comment about how her anger and her preparedness. The girl darted a look at Valette for only a second but she then swiftly looked back at Greyback, she was going to study his every move and his every expression, his every little muscle twitch. Valette ordered the man to sit to which he responded without a second thought and plopped down onto his hind legs, the girl thought of this as amusing for some odd reason because the big oaf followed her direct order faster than a blink of an eye. The woman ordered Vespera to sit too but she found herself to sit down uncomfortably slow with her head glued into once place, she was determined not to take her eyes off of the man.

The Patriarch didn't say anything, he just returned her with a stone gaze, Valette prompted her to go first and she felt put on the spot and froze up. Vespera felt like she was frozen in time and tried to think of what to say, there was so much she could spit at him and roast him here and now, but Valette was there, so she couldn't. Her purple gaze was that of judgment, her eyes narrowed a bit more and her shocked face was starting to turn into a slight scowl. My feelings, to HIM? Yea just watch this dumpster fire go down... She thought to herself in a snarky way, but she kept that thought silent, she figured that she was more mature and grown-up at this point so she could break down Greyback in a professional way. With her own stone gaze meeting his, she breathed in and exhaled slowly, this was an attempt to calm her nerves but nothing changed so she was still the ticking time bomb she was.

"Well, where do I begin?" She lifted her eyebrows and her voice was flat, "I fff...." Vespera wheezed, she was about to go into her sentence but something stopped her, her heart was holding her back, she didn't want to say anything that would make her vulnerable. "Excuse me..." She muttered and cleared her throat, this is so stupid, I'm sure we all got better things to do... She rolled her eyes and sighed again "I feel," she finally began with her opening up her muzzle wider then she should have, "that I have been wrongly treated by you annnndddddd," She dragged out her words and looked over to Valette with a pleading look, she wasn't very good at this. But she knew Valette wouldn't help so she closed her eyes and drew a short breath, she turned her head towards Greyback and opened up her eyes once again with her gaze unamused and bored, "and that it wasn't fair and unjust and if this is supposed to be a family then we should treat each other as such." She kept her expression firm, she was starting to reveal a face of doubt, she believed this wouldn't work and this was a waste of her time.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 08, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 08, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 11, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 23, 2019, 01:04 PM