Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera looked at Valette, who was trying to get the conversation started since the girl wasn't that clear with what she was saying. The female sighed, and looked at the man with a bit of a softer look, she felt more confident that Valette was there to steer the conversation. "What I mean is, I just feel like when you attacked me when I was trying to comfort Valette, it was unfair, it was unjust." Vespera kept her firm and steady gaze at the Patriarch, her eyes showed full confidence in what she was saying, "that is why I am accusing you of not letting me mourn, now I know you are going to say something like 'it wasn't your place to' or whatever, but here is the thing." The Easthollow girl continued to stare, but not an aggressive matter, in fact, she looked like she was about to give a claim in a court case.

"I have to be in a place in order to mourn? Am I not allowed to relate to your mate in times of grief? Am I only restricted to the sidelines like I always have been? When I try to express my feelings to others and let them know I am here, it is a crime now?" Her tone was calm, surprisingly, her intention wasn't to be snippy or snarky at all, for once, she was just trying to get some answers, "I'm sorry I tried doing something that you are not used to seeing, it was new for me too." She admitted, looking at Valette, her expression softening, but she turned back to the man with the same determined expression. Valette's next question, ho boy, let's see how he is going to refute this... "I am angry with you because again, you attacked me but maybe Valette would have done the same, but if I am being honest with you," this is all you probably gonna fucking get so clean the cobwebs outta your ears, "it would have hurt less if she had done it because I know Valette, I know she wouldn't have wanted to intentionally hurt me, because like she told me, her instincts were off the wall in wanting to protect her kin from anyone, and she even snapped at you." 

"But you might say something like, well aren't I allowed to wanting to protect my family from everyone else as well? And my answer is, yes, you are, but this is what makes you different." Her gaze started to harden a bit more, "all you have shown me is you want to control, you want power, you say your job is to protect the pack from danger. While that is a noble cause, but putting wolves like me who are a little more... uhm... finicky, if I were to put it into words, with acts of aggression and trying to assert your dominance the old fashioned way, isn't going to work. In fact, if actually tried asking, it just makes us more pissed off and more reluctant to listen. If you REALLY wanted to know why," she started, Vespera was going to reveal something personal, but she figured it would be honorable just in case there was another wolf that was like her coming down the line, that wolf wouldn't have to deal with this dictator, as she did. "I wasn't taught these cues, and when you have lived your whole life running from asshole Alpha's who only care that they have that power, then you kind of get a little mixed up. And my uh..." Her eyes moved slowly down from the Patriarch for they were starting to fill with sadness, "my parents died before they could teach me that..." The girl grew silent, she stayed silent for a bit, she could feel the tears line up in her eyes, but she remembered she was talking to this guy, and she didn't want to show weakness. Vespera shook her head with her tears flying out so that her eyes could dry again and looked back up at Greyback with her once again stern face.

It was Greyback's turn, his turn to start yapping about and flapping his lips, he started by talking about her age, to which her hardened look started to look unamused, he was really talking like an old man, how does Valette put up with this wheezer? That, she will never know, but he continued anyway, he was starting to criticize her for not following orders and always running away from a situation. Vespera turned to Valette, she started to look shocked and her face was starting to show disbelief, he is doing the same fucking thing! He is only criticizing! Can't you see that shit? Fucking hypocrite.... She growled to herself. Greyback then got up on his paws and started to loom over the two females with his statue-like stance. Vespera followed his gaze with her own becoming stone again, she won't let him intimidate her. The Patriarch then said she would really be a lone wolf which struck a chord with the female, she felt her heart rate speed up with anger and her fur rising, but she kept a steady gaze. Do you see Val? This is the kind of shit I was talking about, he does this all the time! Witness the true nature of your mate! But she didn't say anything, she let him get up, she let him talk, she only returned a determined gaze at him. Vespera then got up on her paws to, her head in place with her eyes locked onto him like a cobra, she looked at him for a good long minute, her eyes reading him, he would probably try to assert his stupid dominance but she didn't care. She then opened her jaws to speak, he was probably expecting her to say something snarky and retort.

But she didn't do that.

"you're right I am an adult now, I am not a child anymore, so let me tell you a story since I am old enough to do that now." Her purple orbs were becoming more defiant, "once upon a time, there was a young girl trying to find her way around the world and making peace with her past. She stumbles here in a meadow and decides to sleep there. But then she is woken up by someone, but not just an ordinary someone, but an angel," she was, of course, telling the story of how she met Valette and came into Easthollow, and the angel being Valette. "the girl didn't know how to react to the angel so she gave her teenage attitude and snarky comments to try and take control of the situation and feel better about herself. But the angel was patient, patience that would be considered that of the Gods and she let her speak. The angelic being then smiled at her, a smile that would sooth a bear, she then said that she could give the wandering lone and broken girl a home, A home? That is what she had always wanted! So she followed the angel into her new life, the girl would not forget the kindness the being showed her, after all, the first impressions are important. Even at her weakest moments, the angel would always be patient and listen, even if the girl showed aggression, for when there was a beast to be tamed, the angel will always be there to show the path of healing with patience and kindness." As she was telling that story, she couldn't help but feel warmth for the Matriarch, Valette gave her a chance through her sense of sympathy, she felt her gaze softening through that story for it was a pleasant memory.

But yet again, Vespera didn't have too many of those.

sorry for my essay XD
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 08, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 08, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 11, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 23, 2019, 01:04 PM