Haunted Wood a fearful devotion to a place without shape
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sorry for the wait!! I'll have him exit here if you wanna archive the thread! I opened one with Abaddon <3

Peering down from above, he indeed looked down at her as her gaze demanded. Her single word fluttered through his ears, finally breaking her silence as she demanded food. Didn't they all? But of course, as their guest, he would oblige. You will eat as soon as I find some meat. You will eat what I eat, what we eat, and nothing more. Whatever Vengeance or the rest of the pack would throw down at them. He hoped, for her sake, that she wasn't a picky eater... he was practicing his cannibalistic tendencies more nowadays with the famine. If she had a strong sense of morality against such a taboo - perhaps she will starve after all. 

Because as far as he knew, the majority of the Nightwalkers dabbled in such a dish.
Messages In This Thread
a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Jakoul - December 03, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Jakoul - December 03, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Jakoul - December 04, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Jakoul - December 04, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Jakoul - December 05, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: a fearful devotion to a place without shape - by Vengeance - December 18, 2019, 11:38 PM