Haunted Wood ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He continued to try and ignore the boy to his best efforts. The boy's rage was palpable, something that was hard to ignore, difficult to not excite the Warlord to the point of initiating a battle between himself and Hydra's little companion. 

Normally Hydra was eloquent. She had words for words and a beautiful way to put them in a way that would demand respect - even from the Vengeance himself, though he would not outwardly admit such a thing. Right here, right now, she was a woman of few words. It felt abnormal for him to be speaking more than she was. Though it seemed that her rage was not focussed on the Warlord, he would remain on high alert and watch them both carefully. 

If Revui truly was her brother, she had shown to be fiercely protective over her family; and thus, was unpredictable for the time being. No, he's alive. At least for now. He was uncertain of the man's current state of being, or for how long should he truly go after Black Hat and Tzila as he originally intended; how that exchange would end, only time would tell. 

Away. He jumped at the opportunity to find out more about Rusalka. He hasn't been seen since. It wouldn't surprise him if the boy had gone and abandoned the pack that harbored the two members he hated so much - he had a position, a home, and was able to stay close to his enemies (as the saying goes, keep your enemies closer).

Indeed with her questions, it was clear that she had no intention of ending the alliance, but still, he kept on alert. Anyone could change, all it took was a split second, a moment of madness. What would she do with Revui? Would they lose a member by death at the fangs of Hydra herself, or would she force him to go back to Moonspear (something he would not stop her from doing, they were allies after all). Though he offhandedly hired the man to take care of a pest within Nightwalker's ranks, it wouldn't be a great loss... What are you thinking?
Messages In This Thread
ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 07, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 09, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 07:49 PM