Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Thank you," the woman said to Ibi, wondering if it would be rude to ask after their names after having already passed the preliminary stages of conversation. It was something Sunspot wouldn't stand for, and she decided that she'd missed her chance. She would just have to learn their names as she had her own mother's — by stroke of luck. "You're very kind," she added when food was offered, looking a bit flustered but grateful all the same.

Easy was bemused by the concept of settle in, and wondered what the older woman could possibly think the woods had to offer her — aside from Bhediya herself. But that was the wrong way to go about thinking of things; she responded with a smile and a wag of her tail, and a soft promise of, "I will."

She began to think that Bhediya might need a moment instead, and that the offer had been more of a plea for space than anything else. But that was fine with her. She had waited this long, and she knew only that she had been preparing for this day, this chance meeting — 

The woman could not blame Bhediya for losing hope, or for living only in the moment. It was only natural to want to retreat and regroup.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM