Sleepy Fox Hollow i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His daughter's words were the first things to register through his overwhelming need to protect. He froze, tearing his gaze away from Mahler and his packmate just long enough to glance towards Zephyr, concern painting his features. There were so many things he wanted to say right then, but their reunion would have to wait. His expression was stern as he looked back to the diaspora pair. Kavik nodded in response to the leader's question. Yes, this is my daughter, he answered first. What has she done to deserve such aggression? he asked. Surely a curious child didn't warrant such a reaction, especially one that was injured. Unless...Her injuries...are they from you? He was no healer and did not know how to judge how old a wound was; he was just going off of what he saw before him. He felt his heart rate increase and anger build in his chest as he waited for the answer. He saw no reason why anyone should ever hurt a child.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:36 PM