Thunder Dome but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I'm sooo sorry for making yall wait. my bad :((
also I hope u dont mind sparxbut I think I will have star get slammed in a diff spot, just bc i dont want her losing teeth ;_;

The beast came for her. Suddenly her vision was filled by that massive paw, and all she could manage in that time was to spin around as if to dash off, if at least to avoid the breaking of jaw and skull. The paw comes down upon her side though, and the little old woman is slammed to the ground with full force. The pain courses through her like fire, burning. 

The cat almost came for her again, only to whirl for Andraste. Star gathers herself up from the ground, barely able to see in the flash of motion before her. And now the queen throws herself at the cat again, intelligently focusing on a painful spot of weakness, skin lacking muscle.

Not bothering to stand and watch to see if the girl is successful, Star takes the cat's focus on the girl and uses it to her advantage (or so she hopes). With a dash like lightning, and a bold leap, she attempts to throw herself upon the creature's back. Maybe get in a bite at her shoulders or nape if she could. And if she was fiercely thrown off onto the ground, so be it. She would bruise as many times as she had to in order to rid them of the cat's terror.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw - by RIP Star - December 28, 2019, 06:48 PM