Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Joining 
@huā & @Ying. please let them post first!

she felt sick to her stomach.

never had she been deprived of surf & sand, the salty scent of the sea. oh, how dearly she missed it already. she'd sulked the whole way here, scarcely a word pried from the black iron gates of her lips. shells & sand were tangled in her pearly locks, mementos of the land she was forced to leave for the alleged greater good. whether or not this endeavor would be worth it was yet to be determined, though mei clutched her doubts firmly by her heart. if & when things went sour, she would not hesitate to say "i told you so" & turn tail to the coast.

finally, they arrived at the doorstep of the pack nearest to her place of belonging, though it was still not near enough for comfort. even if it were sat right on the shore, the priestess would remain wary of its inhabitants; the foreigners who surely did not share their tongue, their beliefs, nor their way of life. she stood rigidly like a prisoner dragged to her death sentence & stared blankly, expectantly at ying, for this was her idea.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM