Blacktail Deer Plateau unhilt the black grimoire of death
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The clonk of his head against the sand sent pain shooting down his neck and in to his shoulders, and his body rolled with the momentum of his limp body so that he did an awkward somersault and ended up on his back. The boy lifted his forelimbs to his face and pawed at his snout and cheeks, wincing, his eyes watering for a minute - and as Erzulie approached she was a blob of golden light until he could clear his vision.

Then she was looming over him, speaking, being simultaneously charming and intimidating according to Tuvak. He didn't like that he'd failed nor that he'd hurt himself, but the boy wasn't going to cry about it or let himself feel bad for the failure. When she offered to teach him something, he sniffled a bit and rolled to his belly, watching her.

I can hunt, he claimed, his tone insistent, as if he hadn't just face planted moments ago. And I know how to fight too! I'm good at it. Still, that wasn't a no. When he was finished trying to prove himself verbally he huffed and settled against the sand, his eyes diverted to the slight depression his skull had left there. What.. sort of lesson?
Messages In This Thread
unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Erzulie - December 30, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Mesa - December 31, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Erzulie - January 05, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Mesa - January 05, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Erzulie - January 09, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Mesa - January 09, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: unhilt the black grimoire of death - by Erzulie - January 11, 2020, 04:56 PM