Hoshor Plains Go Down to the Gates of the Garden
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
      Peony was still marveling at her surroundings when she heard footsteps coming up behind her. Turning around quickly she saw another wolf. This must've been who Ira had called. Something written across the man's face told her that he wasn't as excited as she was. Not surprisingly Peony's tail began shifting once more. She jumped up but kept quiet as she let her friend speak, noting that it would be rude to do anything other than that.

But she did step up when signaled to, studying the painted wolf all the while. Almost immediately after Ira finished talking Peony jumped in. "Hi there! Oh hiya! You can't smell either? That's great! I mean... that's awful! But great!" she began to rave as she gazed upon the new wolf with hopeful eyes. It'd been so long since Peony had actually met new people. At least, new people that didn't want to kill or eat her. So, this was a pleasant change.

"I'm Peony! Did I say that? Wait... Ira said that, didn't she? Oh, I'm sorry!" Peony enthused with her still ignited bubbly attitude. "Wait who are you?" Peony always forgot to ask who another was. It was a negative side-effect of her significantly bad memory, but it only bothered her on the inside and still only a moment then. Figuring she was actually being really annoying she sat down again, waiting for most likely shock and confusion to pass. That was how people always reacted to her hyper-activeness. With hatred, surprise, and bewilderment that she always had to sit and wait for it to subside (or not). 
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
Go Down to the Gates of the Garden - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Go Down to the Gates of the Garden - by Peony - December 30, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Go Down to the Gates of the Garden - by Hieronymous - December 31, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Go Down to the Gates of the Garden - by Ira - January 03, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Go Down to the Gates of the Garden - by Peony - January 03, 2020, 09:28 PM