Sleepy Fox Hollow she tells me 'worship in the bedroom'
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
I have a bazillion threads to reply to/what I also want to start, including our other one, but I feel this is rather important ICly to note, given she's leaving Diaspora. ;-;

The heaviest of hearts would have weighed the exotic crown of the sylph down, had she not felt the uprooting despair of her own mind and solace begin to crumble. There was a certain sickness that coiled in her breast at the thought of leaving Diaspora—leaving him. For once, the focus of her unsettled mind was not of the man buried by the lake, but instead of a General with a lavender stare and rich voice.

Her feelings for him clouded—the brink of friendship that quickened to desire, and in that way she felt the ache of guilt fast upon her, for her lover, torn from her far too soon, should have been the last one to touch the exotic curves of her hips and the slender planes of her features.

And yet she craved it now.

Steeled—a resolve she had taken the moment her pregnancy had been confirmed in days that had been much different for the pack, the gypsy sought @Mahler now—the bitter taste of goodbye so close on her lips.
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - December 30, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - December 31, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - January 07, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - January 09, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 03, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - February 04, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 12, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - February 12, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 27, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - March 01, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - March 19, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - March 20, 2020, 09:00 PM