Haunted Wood yn blath que me darienn
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The captive confirms his guess and he nods slowly lips slowly forming half a smirk. The man wasn't seething nor was he trying to be an ass and get a rise out of him. If anything Valour supposed he seemed to be content, sarcastic and humorous in the shitty situation he was in. "Yeah. Hela does have talent" he admitted sounding neither pissed off nor jealous but more frustrated by the girl. Intrigued by the dark furred man he settled into a relaxed lounging position, more of him visible as he lay along the ledge of the pit looking down and failing not to cringe at the mention of infection and death. He made no comment but peered for a second at the gnarly looking leg before sighing and making note to find serem later. 

A question was rattled off immediately causing his expression to sour and he curled his lips over his teeth though just as fast as he grew angry he dropped his eyes and shrugged "No but she sure isn't a friend" he said and snorted "I have it out for her" he cast a glance to the other captive, closing his mouth as he slowly looked back to the man not saying more.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 01, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 02, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 04, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 11, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 11, 2020, 07:41 PM