Stone Circle don't wake me
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh - actually - ah -" he felt his face flush, and he tipped his nose with a bashful splay of his ears - less because he felt embarrassed for not giving his name, and completely more because, well, he had told her. But was it kind to suggest a blind wolf might be going deaf as well? Simpler enough to just repeat, "sorry Blondine, I'm Kaito. Kaito Kalderon."

He scuttled aside when she drew closer, and bit his bottom lip in a gesture of uncertainty.

"I'm hopin' to make a splint, for, y'know, broken bones and stuff... I dunno if it'll work, but..." was there really anything to lose if he had Blondine help him a little first? Better embarrass himself in front of someone he wasn't trying to impress, rather than Arlette. "It'd be easier if I showed you. C'mon," he scooped up the vines in his mouth. "Ith's jus'ova'ere."

And from here, he would lead her to his set up in the Circle, if she would deign to follow. And if she would not, then he would simply spend the afternoon in the very same way as if she had, only without the company of help.
Messages In This Thread
don't wake me - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Kaito - January 01, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Blondine - January 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Kaito - January 03, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Blondine - January 04, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Kaito - January 05, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: don't wake me - by Blondine - January 05, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: don't wake me - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 04:18 PM