Hoshor Plains But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was pretty focused on her work, so she didn't immediately notice his presence. When he spoke, she jumped a little but covered her surprise (hopefully) with a grin as she turned to look at him. Hey, nice to meet you Connor. I'm Speedy, she offered amiably as she took a few steps to close whatever distance was left between them. She noticed then that there were remnants of dried plant stuck to her fur in random places. It wasn't a totally uncommon thing for her, but he didn't know her and she supposed it made her look kind of like a slob. So she quickly shook them from her fur with a quiet chuckle and then spoke again. Sure, I always love help, she replied. I'm just going through my plants and getting rid of the stuff that has gone bad. She walked back over to the three piles she had made. The biggest is what needs to be sorted, the healer explained, pointing at the large pile dotted with brown and green. There was quite a lot left. She pointed to a smaller pile next, the contents of which appeared predominantly a dull green. These are still usable since they're still mostly green, she continued. Then she pointed to a slightly larger pile of dead, brown plants. She grimaced a little, her disappointment obvious. And these are too far gone to be of use to me anymore. Speedy looked back to Connor. I could definitely use some help sorting if you don't mind. She wouldn't blame him if he changed his mind; it was not a very fun task for most. She always enjoyed caring for her plants, but she knew not everyone felt the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark - by Speedy - January 16, 2020, 09:31 PM