Haunted Wood I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Random Event 
Anyone can join! Part of the Random Event: Coyotes!
A cackle sounded through the darkness of the night. Vanity unfurled herself and poked her head from the den, scanning the thick fog. Snow landed on her outstretched muzzle.
How unideal for hunting. But for assassinating.
She stood, hoping she wouldn't get too cold in her work. Even so, she could cuddle @Black Hat later. He wouldn't mind much.

She trotted along the path, making sure she wouldn't bump into a tree. Listening for the coyote. Perhaps there were two. A rustling and she stopped, adopting a foxes pose to listen. A raccoon. Unwelcome, but not her target.
Snow fell heavily from the trees above, but the only thing that bothered her there was the noise. opossum. 
Vanity continued her hunt.

There.
The footfall of something larger. Mimicking her own typical light steps. Over the bushes, to the adjacent pathway. It must have something and is leaving. Or could it be someone else hot on its trail? 
She chuffed a warning, knowing that if it was a coyote it would run; but she could catch it. Surely.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - January 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 04, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 07, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 10, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 05:07 PM